International Food and Agribusiness Management Review
POLICY ON ARTICLE REPRINTS
IFAMR Reprint Request Form
- All requests to reprint an article will go to the IFAMA Business Office. The request will be submitted to the Publications Policy Committee (PPC) for approval.
- The Business Office will give courtesy notification to the author(s) and seek their input to the approval decision by the PPC. IFAMA does not charge for reprinted articles.
- Only articles that are in the public section of the journal archives can be reprinted. Other, more recently published manuscripts can be reprinted if the Publications Policy Committee approves an exception.
- A complimentary copy of the publication or medium that contains the reprinted article should be sent to the IFAMA Business Office and to the contact author.
- Only the full and complete article may be reprinted. The organization must submit another request should they want to reprint the article in another medium, title, or edition.
- Proper reference and credit shall be given to both the IFAMR (as original publisher) and the author(s). The organization will acknowledge the International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA) as the copyright holder. The required text to go on the first page of the reprint is as follows:
"Reprinted with permission from the International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, Vol. x, No. y, Month, Year. Copyright held by the International Food and Agribusiness Management Association."
To submit a request, please download and complete IFAMR Reprint Request Form and email to: Admin Editor: email@example.com