Currently, IFAMA is giving students and early career professionals (3-years post-graduation) a free 1-year membership through 28 February 2023.
This giveaway is an unprecedented offering from IFAMA, but we know that the future of feeding people on our planet rests in the hands of the next generation—so we are rapidly growing our global network.
Here are just a few reasons why you should become a member of IFAMA:
- Contribute to shaping the agribusiness agenda for the world and make a difference.
- Meet and collaborate with your peers and future colleagues from around the world. Learn about how others are tackling the issues and learn other models of problem solving.
- Use our network to meet other agribusiness professionals and academics. Seek insights of how to pursue graduate studies aboard.
- Meet industry practitioners for future internships and employment opportunities.
- Attend the IFAMA 2022 conference at a subsidized rate.
- Gain insight into topical agribusiness issues published in IFAMA’s journal, The International Food and Agribusiness Management Review.
- Participate in IFAMA’s Student Case Competition, International Essay Competition, or a Regional Fast Pitch Hackathon. IFAMA offers the only global competitions specifically for the agribusiness sector giving students and early career professionals a global stage to demonstrate their analytical and problem-solving skills, while providing their universities and companies a venue to showcase the next generation of business leaders.
- Gain access to a safe global mentoring network outside your organization for career advice.
- Tap into our network of more than 300 academics from the around the world and connect with those who share your research interests.